Friday, November 19, 2010

Summer 2010

This summer after school got out in July we celebrated Phoebe's 1st birthday...


Then we went to Michigan to visit Spencer's family. Gabriel found a lot of tree frogs and huge toads while we were there and he loved to carry them around all day.



We drove down to Atlanta for a week after Spencer's grandpa G.B. had a knee replacement. We spent a lot of time with the family.






One day we toured the Savannah College of Art and Design where I want to go to school and it was amazing. This is just a couple of the classrooms in the fashion design department.



While we were in Atlanta we went to the Georgia Aquarium which is the biggest aquarium in the world and the kids loved it.








This is a albino aligator. Yuck it gives you the creeps huh?




Then we went back to Michigan and visited Grandpa Ellis and Grandpa and Grandma Johncock. Jessie and her kids were there and we had dinner and played in the hose.




When we got back to Idaho in September I gave Gabe a hair cut.

Before: He looks kinda like the mom on That 70's Show with his hair brushed this way.

After: We had an accident, so it ended up needing to be shorter than I originally planned.

Phoebe and Gabe were playing on the cooler and I thought these pictures were hilariuos. You can just see the conversation: "Phoebe I love you, but...


if you ever touch any of my toys, I swear to you, it will be the last thing you do!"


This is my first purse that I made the pattern for and finished. This one is $85.



These are our pumpkins. We got them at alberstons for $5.99 and the smaller ones for $3.99 which was pretty awesome because I could barely lift the big ones so I thought that was a pretty good deal.
Gabe and I carved the pumpkins together while Spence and Phoebe were in Michigan. One was like a wood grain design that took forever and one was a witches shack, one was like bricks and the other was just a pumpkin throwing up chunks, but Gabey said it was him when we were carving it.







We had a Halloween party and I made a lot of food and treats and we had lots of decorations.



I added a lot more jars than there are here. There was also some potions bottles and light bulb jars that had all sorts of things in them.

I colored my hair while Spence was in Michigan. It was just for fun during my off track.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Nice update and super cute pictures. I liked the Halloween ones. Can't wait to see you all again in a couple days.